Thursday, March 3, 2011

LIL WAYNE FT CORY GUNZ – ‘6 FOOT 7 FOOT’ (VIDEO)

11 days to Christmas last year, just weeks after leaving Riker's Island, Lil Wayne released the first single off his "Carter IV" album "*6"7"*. The tune got to #9 on the Hot 100 a week after that.  It's hereby safe to say, "it was worth the wait".

Nearly 3 months after however, Wayne as released a video for the single. I describe the video as "Weird", not cause it's actually weird but cause this is not what I imagined for any Wayne video ever!! I think he got some of its concept from the movie "Inception". But again, I just woke up a few minutes ago, I might still be under the influence (of sleep), so I can't say much.

P.S. S/O's to my boy @Damian_Milz of Flowkillz, I had to move this one from your site ASAP!!!!

P.S. Cory Gunz kinda looks like Chris Brown, don't y'all think???


No comments:

Post a Comment