Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian Ft. The Dream - Jam (Turn It Up) [Official Single]

Early this year, we posted a clip of Kim Kardashian debuting her new single at Club Tao, Las Vegas on her birthday. Turns out she was really serious about releasing a single. The minor problem however is that the mane isn't "Turn It Up", instead it's "Jam".

If you watch Kourtney and Kim take New York or keep up with Kim K news, you'll remember that The Dream hit her up to do a single. He produced the track. I have to say, it's not as embarrassing as I thought it would be. It is kinda okay for me.



It is receiving a lot of hate though, on the YouTube page I found it, it has 1037 dislikes and 68 likes; sounds like a huge fail to me. The single is up for sale on iTunes if there's any of you interested in buying it too. I hope it doesn't flop as much as I foresee it will...LOL. Listen and share your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment