Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ipad 2 Unveiled!!!!

More than a year after Apple and it's CEO - Steve Jobs ripped us off by releasing the Ipad, he has unveiled the Ipad 2. He introduced it at a press event in San Francisco yesterday. 


What's the difference between this and the Ipad you might ask: Well its slimmer and lighter, it finally has front and rear cameras for video chatting, taking pictures and making videos (It didn't have a camera before really? it was even worse than my Itouch), it has a new A5 core which makes its CPU twice more powerful and gives it 9 times better graphic performance than its prior model.

It will be officially released for sale on March 11, it will be the same retail price the Ipad is now, i.e. $499 for 16GB and $599 for 32GB, the other price specifics remain the same also. The will also be a white version of the Ipad available for sale on its release date. New accessories include a smart cover, and a HDMI video-out cable.

I sincerely think that Steve Jobs is a very smart man with very good business and marketing strategy skills. I await the Ipad 3 a year from now probably with 4G or something new..LOL. Anyway, it's all part of business. However though even with all this hate and envy I have for the Ipad, I hope one day to find the love of my life, and who might that person be???  Someone who buys me the Ipad 2, I'll love you forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment