Monday, December 13, 2010

Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent Cozy in Bed

Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea...............Fiddi Fiddy Fiddi

I have to say, in all my years of blogging (are you kidding me? I've only blogged two months), this will be my most honorable blogpost... certainly the best of all blogposts i'll ever have....lol. Words cannot express the joy in my heart...oh you do not know, you do not know. Let me first start by saying this; I'm not a big fan of celebrity relationships, I never really care. However though, when you hear that fiddy (50 cent) and Chelsea Chelsea Bang!!! Bang!!! are hooking up...damn you just feel speechless, this is like the change the world has been waiting for, the cure for H.I.V. or cancer....lol, in fact this might be the major point of the earth's existence(Just Kidding). For real though I mean these are like the funniest two people alive, combined they have dissed every single popular person living on the earth and now they are joining forces to be one team; How brutal will their children be? In case you are really fucking slow and you have still not gotten the point though, the picture and video below will convey my point clearly

P.S. I have a final exam tomorrow, I just had to blog this




NOW the video!!!!!





OH and BTW, that picture was put up by Chelsea herself on twitter, apparently she wanted all this buzz. well we want it too, I now declare this union: THE GREATEST UNION OF CELEB PERSONALITIES EVER!!! Also we need to get word of confirmation from Fiddy don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment