Saturday, December 11, 2010

Farabale - SDC Show Dem Camp ft May D

"Show Dem Camp, made up of Tech and Ghost (along side Larry and Willz in the background) is the best and most consistent hiphop group of 2010 in Nigeria (quote me on that)"(Mola OG from Notjustok.com, I just quoted you).


SDC SDC SDC, I don't know what to say, I'm just really feeling these guys, what I'm sure of though is that they are getting to the top and Imma be a part of the "Dreamer" movement, Y'all best join me and SDC on this one. This is the video for "Farabale" off their "Dreamer Project" album scheduled to be out in December and damn mhen, these niggas just killed it. They featured the square records hommie "May D" on this tune so we gotta give him some pros for the mad chorus. In all though, tite vid and killer video, nice 1 SDC, keep it pushing!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment