Monday, December 13, 2010

keenan cahill gets on Chelsea(I'm Jealous as Hell)

Ok let me just start by saying, "If you do not know Keenan by now, you really should #slapyourself" because this guy has just taken the spotlight from every other you tube sensation you know, Destorm, John lajoie, Antoine Dodson, keep naming them and he'll knock em out clean one at a time. Just in case you still haven't figured out that if you didn't know him at this point, google and youtube existed, I have taken the patience to post one of his most popular videos for you to see, so that your stupidity will not slow me down



Now back to the point, You guys will be wondering why this small dude(he's is 15 BTW) has knocked out every other person, well the reason is pretty simple' "He was on CHELSEA LATELY". Yes "the funnylady" as E! likes to call her invited him to her show a few days ago and ehm as usual, it was a very funny day. I mean he got to sit on that chair which every celeb has sat on, he got a camera from Chuy, he got to call Chelsea a cougar, got to give her his number and basically a bunch of other stuff that makes me jealous but you get the point.

With all the hate and grief I bear in my heart because I wasn't summoned by the stunning and talented Chelsea Handler whom I admire a lot, I am happy for him deep inside (deep.....way deep inside) that he actually broke into National and possibly international stardom with his dumb videos (Damn stop hating boy!!!, I'm just kidding, he's really funny). Take a look at what went town at the E! studio that night.

P.S. I really won't wanna be on Chelsea Lately, considering I will die of a heart attack caused by my extreme shyness, stage fright, whack Nigerian accent, self esteem problems and all the other problems related to my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment