Monday, March 7, 2011

Willow Smith - 21st Century Girl (Video)

Willow, the youngest member of the most success family on the planet - The Smith Family, has released a video for her new single "21st Century Girl". I think the success of her "Whip My Hair" single has prompted her to choose music as a career path in life.

It's a very well directed video. However, I think Willow's lyrics are far too mature for her, not that it has any censored words or nothing but please... It sounds as if Ke$ha and Beyonce wrote her the song and didn't take into consideration that she was just 10 years old. I mean "I'm that chick..."' "I'm living it up..." Really???? what the hell can she live up at this stage in her life. I'm #justsaying though, it's an opinion, nontheless, i still like the song and the video.

Watch and share your thoughts and opinions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment