Monday, March 7, 2011

M.I – Undisputed Champion (Video)

In November last year, before MI2 officially dropped, we posted M.I's second single off the album "Undisputed Champion". Almost 5 months later, we have followed up with a brand new video for the hit single.

It is an adequate video, it fits the song nicely, nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary. Three things I noticed though; one, he pulled up in a vintage "Ford Mustang", that's fresh!! Two, he didn't cameo anyone in the video, he went solo which was kinda weird cause almost all videos these days have cameos from one or two celebs at least. Finally, at the end, it says "COMING SOON MI2: THE MOVIE", errr didn't that come out last year already?

I like the video very much though, watch and share your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. dis is like what i expect justin bieber to do.....not my M.I!! c'mon man!! this has got to be the parody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? lol what's the problem with it????

    ReplyDelete