Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ludacris - Bada Boom [VIDEO]

So word came out that new rapper Big Sean claimed that Legend rapper Luda stole his rap style. For as long as my memory has existed, I've never heard the similarity in their rap styles, and Big Sean is really stupid to be wanting to start shit with Ludacris. I mean I used to feel him before but if this is just his way of getting popularity, he needs to step back or get his ass handed to him by Luda. Luda didn't even waste time, he just destroyed Big Sean in this song. I heard drake was cosigning with Big Sean on this issue too.. I like you Drake and I beg you to stay out of this or Your Canadian ass will get handed to you hard. This video is funny though.. Remember it is directed to Big Sean. Drop your comments below and hit the share button.

No comments:

Post a Comment