Thursday, July 14, 2011

We Are On Vacation

We are terribly sorry to inform you that the owners of the blog, Muyi and Mayowa are on a 2 month all paid vacation to the Sub-Saharan region of Africa, Precisely put, we are in Nigeria on Vacation. And just so you know, we are having bare fun here! I'd love to blog all day, but the epileptic situation of the Power Holding Corperation Nigeria or whatever PHCN stands for, maybe "Please Hold Candle Now", or better known as the former name, NEPA, widely known as "Never Expect Power Always", we are unable to blog as often. Please bear with us, or hug a transformer. Summer is great.. Like really tho. Banter all the way. Until I came here,I thought the rain in Florida was bad.. It has rained atleast once a day everyday since I've been here, but as a rare baller, our fun doesnt dwindle because of the weather. The theme of this holiday is Family, I'm saying this because even when the world and your freinds forsake you, your family wouldn't. I just hope that my freinds would understand that I havent seen my family in almost 2 years and this holiday is dedicated to them. C'est Finit

No comments:

Post a Comment