Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hoodini - It Was All a Dream

Before I decided to post this song, I had been doing a lot of thinking. I haven't asked Hoodini if I can post his songs here but I'm sure he'll let me and even he doesn't I swear I won't even listen to him cause I think his skills are just going down the drain as everyday passes and no one is trying to get him major.

That being said, Hoodini (if y'all can't remember or were not reading Fancy at that time) was the first to be featured on our The Upcoming Phenomenon segment (Then called "Heading for Stardom") back when the Fancy was 3 weeks old. From the moment my friend Oruaro (@ebolabrain on twitter) put Hoodini's music on his blog, I feel in love with his music, hence I put it on my blog too, I made efforts to contact NotJustOk.com to try to get them to feature his music on there cause they have millions of readers and that would be a super platform for him to be successful. I sent numerous emails to them but it's either they didn't go (not likely) or they just don't have enough time to read all their mails (I can't blame them for this either, they have their lives to live and they try hard but they're only human). Since the emails were not replied though, I got quiet discouraged so I haven't been paying too much attention to him, however I still tried to hook him up with any ideas I thought of or any thing I saw that I thought could help. In summary, this dude is super talented and he's not where he should be in my opinion.

He sent me a couple of songs like 3 weeks ago, so Imma put up my personal favorite for y'all to listen and download, I'm sure you'll understand my passion for his music and get hooked too after you listen. At this point, I'm not influential, so this blog is my only means of doing anything at all. I just hope and pray that someone with connects reads this, listens to his music and shares my passion for Hoodini's music so that he can start #WorldTakeover as soon as possible.

P.S. If you like his music and you wanna listen to some of his other tracks, go to http://www.reverbnation.com/iamhoodini or just hit me up by commenting below and I will try to respond quickly.





Download it Here!!

5 comments: