Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow - AFRICAN REMIX!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Y'all know by now that till a song has an African Remix by the most hilarious re-mixers on the planet (who happen to be African) it hasn't yet been fully recognized. Remember "Crank That (Naija Boy)"? Yep, those two dudes are back again, and this time it's for the Black and Yellow African Mix.

This song on it's own can go on Billboard. While Wiz was rapping about Challengers, Lambos and gold chains, this dudes decided to rap about the skin color of Nigerian females (get it? Black skin or Yellow skin..LOL). It is most hilarious, but however that's not the major reason I am putting this up. 

The reason is cause one of my major friends (well not major now that he's on youtube..lol) Diipo and his elder brother Dapo (who isn't that close to me BTW) were featured in this video. It doesn't get better than seeing people you know pull an Omoyele stunt (BTW an Omoyele stunt is appearing in a popular person's video). I gotta say I am proud of this dudes, this is a good start platform for greater successes. However I also have to say, especially to Diipo, "Don't let this get to your big your head boy!!" I figure that the boy will stop hitting me up on facebook as soon as this video goes viral...JK. Huge S/O's to all them though, this was some funny ish!!!

Check it out and share your opinions!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment