Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ke$ha - Blow (Video)

Let me start by saying with all passion and thought, "Ke$ha is creepy". It seems she's trying to be in contention with Lady Gaga for the "craziest pop-star" award.

"Blow" is one of the singles released from her "Animal" album. It has attained average charting numbers on Billboard. To improve it's popularity and better it's top charting chances though, she's decided to release a video for it.

It's kinda same old Ke$ha, the only thing new is that she shoots a guy with a rainbow gun and keeps his head as a picture on her wall. The song itself is very party friendly though, I hope they play it in the club today when I get there...LOL (Mum, in-case you ever see this, I do NOT go to the club, matter of fact, I'm studying right now!!)

Watch it and share your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment