Friday, January 7, 2011

50 Cent and Ludacris Have Headphones?

So the new trend of business this early in this new year is headphones. My boys Fiddy and Luda both officially got added to the Dre money making business, only thing is unlike Diddy and Lady Gaga, they didn't make "beats by 50" and "beats by Luda" respectively, instead they came out with their own lines; "Sleek" for 50 and "Soul" for Luda.

The smart thing to do this days is to copy someone's idea and improve it, and everybody has done that well in the last year, from the "Kinect" copying the "Wii" idea to the "Galaxy tap" copying the "Ipad", oh well 50 and Luda just joined in the discussion.

I took the pain to put up pictures of their respective headphone lines below, I gotta say, they are giving me a new obsession for headphones, so I've added all the headphone lines to my wish list for the months ahead. Oh and BTW, they are wireless which is really cool


                                                                    SLEEK BY 50


SOUL BY LUDACRIS

What are your opinions on these two new enterprises, are they just making money or actually improving on past inventions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment