Thursday, November 4, 2010

T.I. - Get Back Up ft. Chris Brown [Official Music Video]

Awwwwwwww, sadly our boy T.I. started his 11 month jail sentence a few days ago, Nov 1st to be exact. Notwithstanding tho, i think he did this video just before he went to start serving jail time. Th e video features Chris Brown on the vocals, and T.I. kills the rap, he basically apologizes to his family, friends, and fans and stresses the fact that he's not perfect, but even though he isn't he won't let us down anymore and he actually put his life on that btw. The song is solid tho, and I personally hope that his jail term is shortened because of good behavior like Lil wayne #freeweezy who's gonna be out of jail sometime today, yaaaaaaaay finally, we missed you boy, I really wish I could go for the welcome back party though :(. Anyways, enjoy the video

No comments:

Post a Comment