Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Soulja Boy Tell'em - Mean Mug ft. 50 Cent

Earlier this morning, I posted the teaser for this video. The purpose of that teaser was to make you eager to want to watch the full video(just as it made me eager), so naturally, I taught Soulja Boy was gonna keep us(me and you guys) for at least a few days before he uploaded the video. To my surprise tho, it took him just a few hours to end the suspense, perhaps a few minutes(or maybe both the teaser and the full version were uploaded at the same time....lol).

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO, you need to see for yourself what I cannot explain to you in a few words, and you need to feel for yourself the excitement I am feeling now after watchng the video. It was all I expected, no dissapointments, with a bunch of good songs like this in expected album "The Deandre Way" out in stores november 30th, I recommend that you get your copy because it will sell out.

P.S. For all you Soulja Boy haters, you can keep hating, that nigga is moving up and he's  getting more money so yeah you can be jealous, it's allowed #TEAMSoulja #TEAMSOD #TEAMMoneyGang all day everyday nigga

No comments:

Post a Comment