Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eva Longoria Parker Files for Divorce

It has been confirmed by E!online that Eva Longoria Parker (more like formerly "Parker") filed for divorce in an L.A. court sometime today. The actress tweeted earlier in the day, "It is with great sadness that after 7 years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce. We love each other deeply and pray for each other’s happiness." They had been married 3 years proir to the divorce but had been together 7 years according to the tweet above

 It's always sad when a marriage has to come to this :(, but you know, what has to happen has to happen, maybe they were just not meant for each other, or maybe they just did not feel like moving forward together anymore. There have been different rumors surrounding the whole situation but a close friend of Eva, Mario Lopez, said that the dispute between the two former lovebirds has been going on for a few weeks. He said Eva saw numerous texts from another woman( an NBA payer's wife btw) on Tony's phone and that he had cheated in the early stages of their marriage and he was still in contact with that same woman he cheated with on Facebook(remember my blog post CAN FACEBOOK REALLY AFFECT YOUR LOVE LIFE? it actually can....lol).

There's only one thing I can say about the incident tho, and I know most boys and maybe some girls will aree with me on this but I hav to say(in caps lock..lol), TONY ARE YOU MAD??????? WHAT WHERE YOU DOING CHEATING ON EVA LONGORIA???? I mean I know it's people like me that prayed for this to happen so that we can get our own opportunities but I mean Tony, you shouldn't have allowed our prayers to be answered...lol.(PS: that's a joke, I did not pray for that to happen but I will always love to have Eva for a minute tho). In all however, I wish them both happy lives, I also hope they find that right person that is perfect for each of them(if they don't come back together that is..lol).


Sadly, not much of this is gonna be happening anytime soon. BTW, heres a copy of the divorce document if you want to take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment